Chad has been playing the organ at church for a couple months now but these songs must've been so difficult that he needed an assistant. Mason was glad to volunteer!
Went to Eric and Debbie's for the evening. Kolby thought "Bee-ya" (not sure how you spell how cutely he started saying it!) needed to blow his nose. Cutest four year old out there!
Monday was Austin's birthday! His mom was out of town on a business trip, so I brought his class cupcakes. Lizzey got to eat lunch with them and she thought that was bomb.com!
Birthday candle! Lizzey rushing to help him out, of course!
I got him a Candyland game and he loved it! As most kids that age do. We played three or four rounds before getting Brynn from the bus and a couple more after.
And then, since I had done all of my monthly goals except something fun at work, I felt the pressure on the last day of the month and did this simple project. Pour milk in a shallow dish. Put dots of food coloring throughout. Using a toothpick or q-tip (we improvised with spaghetti) dipped in dish soap, touch the dots of color and be amazed!
Brynn sure was! She kept asking me how it worked. Science was always my least favorite (and least understood) subject, so I told her to ask her science teacher dad when he got home.
He had been ready to go ride his scooter and didn't want to have to get ready all over again!
We found it was prettier if you used just a couple colors.
Tuesday--more paper cutting and getting ready for party! While at work. It's called multi-tasking!
Wednesday I had to get those invitations out soon! Took me a while to make these, but I thought they turned out kinda cute :)
This kid is veeeeery into Star Wars and pirates!


Awwwww! And, yes, she has had other babysitters!
I just might have had Dr. Seuss on the brain for some reason..


















1 comment:
You get to do all kinds of fun adventures!
Post a Comment