Saturday, May 12, 2012

The week in review (minus the party): 5/12

On Sunday, I pretended that my hair wasn't frizzy and that I like to wear it down.  Well, I'd like to wear it down if it wasn't frizzy and if it wasn't always in the way!  I do like the color of my wall and the shirt Krista gave me though :)

I was relaxing between the sheets when I heard a crop duster flying noisily overhead.  So I grabbed my camera and headed out to get the perfect shot.  Well, perfect shot I did not get, but here's a few that weren't the worst ones.  And if you think I should learn more stuff with my camera and how to edit, you're right.


Zooming over the house!

"He flies so low!"  the kids exclaim,  "You can see he's wearing a gray shirt!"  Marcus was especially enthralled, as he says he's going to be a pilot when he grows up.









I took advantage of the half price frappucinos and tried a "Mocha Cookie Crumble."  Should have stuck with my favorite caramel one!

Marcus got to eat one of the messier hats I dipped.  He tried it on first.

Friday I sampled my green eggs for lunch.

And stayed up past midnight getting other stuff ready!  Not limited to, but including, dipping "yolks," frosting cookies, and making a sample of the fruit hat.

Expect a long party post or two in the near future!

1 comment:

Brandie said...

I'd take an egg salad Sam about now :)