Lizzey's mother wanted me to set her up for painting as long as her little heart desired, in hopes to get the "draw all over everything with everything" kink out of her system. So I let her paint. As soon as I cleaned her up and took her in for lunch, she was under the table with a marker, drawing on the floor.. crazy kid!
Wearing off some energy on the tramp! I used to think trampolines with safety nets weren't very cool but now I kind of like them ;)
Testing out the self portrait feature!
Frozen yogurt at the secret hideout in the park--what's not to like?!
Mmm.. a super delicious meal of homemade tomato soup, salad, grilled cheese w/bacon and avocado, and fresh mango--yum!
I was out of ideas for lunch, so I took Brittany to McDonald's of all places! And then to the park. And then to the bank. And then to Eric and Debbie's.
And then home. Zzzzz.
And then another delicious meal! Stir fry over brown rice with whole wheat baguette bread (that could use some work) and oranges and pears. Stir fry has always been one of my favorite meals :)








2 comments:
Oh how I miss stir fry! Looks yummy!
Better try out that recipe I posted for french bread-try with whole wheat :)
Post a Comment