Saturday, September 8, 2012

The week in review: 9/8

If you ever wonder why I affectionately called Aubrey "Chins 'n' cheeks," just think back to this photo.

Oh, so sweet.

One day, I had some awesome letters on WWF.  I thought I should have automatically won the game for that.  This guy has beat me about 6 in a row now.  I get him back in Scramble, though.  We've done about 30 of those, and he's only won 3 ;)

 We had all smelled smoke on Sunday night but never heard anything about a fire.  On the way for some Labor Day shopping with Debbie, I saw this black patch down by Lyle.

Aubrey slept so nicely while we enjoyed our chips and salsa.

This is a picture I sent to my boss to ID, since his daughter had just taken a bite!  She's still alive, thankfully :)

 Back to watching the sun rise on the way to work.. for a little while longer anyways.

Another fire west of White Salmon.  I think the size when it was put out was 1,644 acres.

As you can see by the complete lack of pictures, I was super busy this week!  Shopping all day Monday and then work and hunter's ed took the rest of the week.  I earned my hunter's orange on Saturday!

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Sooooooooo, got the rifle and license and tag bought yet? Stub