Friday, August 31, 2012

The week in review: 8/31

Sunday night we went over to the boys' house for bear steaks.  They tasted all right to me!  Before they explained why they have to cook them completely through--to kill all the worms!

Eric and Debbie's boys thought they were great, even if they were quite chewy!

Mason was sooooo pleased with himself for putting a hat on Aubrey.  I think he just might be the cutest thing ever.

I used a home kit to finally figure out my blood type--O Positive, it is!

Since I refuse to play tag (involves running), or hide and seek at the park (too scared to let them hide from me in such a big area!), I will give in to the pleas for "Red Light, Green Light."

The first page of Shiloh's quiet book!  I think Lancelot the Lion turned out kinda cute.

Carter was a little wary of his mom leaving this morning, so we distracted him with the suggestion of building a raft.  Guess what?!  Those are not easy to make.  At all.  I bet it took me at least an hour and it was pretty floppy.  But it floated, so I guess it worked.

This week's photo challenge was "feet, toes, and shoes," and I really didn't feel like taking a picture of any of those, so instead I found the word "feet" in the Bible.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I still think Aubrey needs a quiet book;)