Since Mom and Dad were gone on their CA trip, Jeff made his own supper.
My "career" picture for the weekly challenge. Laundry + a princess knight.
I cooked some green beans just for myself, but still had a include a whole one :)
Gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free cookies that were good! They lifted my spirits, encouraging me to finish the last 5 days of dairy and gluten free.
My first picture of Kipton Michael--born to Kent and Brandie on August 22nd!
Jaxon with his little brother--"Kipton Bill Hill," if you ask him. I didn't know until a few weeks later that he was actually mad when he heard Kipton's name wasn't "Bill Hill" like J insisted it was going to be! Silly kid!
One day old when I met him--forgot my camera, didn't get any pictures with him, and didn't think to peek at his hair! Sighhhhh.. guess I better go again!
I spent the most on this pair of shoes than on any other shoes I've ever owned, in hopes of getting rid of shin splints. I guess I have a high arch and may need inserts as well. So much for overcoming my hate of running!
Ugh. I couldn't wait until Mom got back to take care of her own garden! I've never enjoyed picking stuff that requires bending over.
What's the most fun part of cleaning church? Organizing the books of course!
When you're gone for a week..... never mind that we stacked them to look as large as possible and included an already open box ;)







2 comments:
I approve of Jeff's supper..I may try that sometime.
Still waiting for you to show up with that camera, and so you can see his hair. Stub
Post a Comment