Twas a super hot Sunday and we were hanging out at Starbucks (duh) when Kent and Brandie both sent me pictures of Cascade Locks ice cream. I took this to send back, though I might've wanted the ice cream, too!
Then it was decided to go to someplace on the river to play volleyball. A person came by warning us that there was a "huge ship coming and it's going to send waves up high." There was a huge ship, but no such waves occurred. Whatever. I was curious what kind of a ship this was though, so snapped a picture. Just looked it up and wow, they are kind of a big company! Eukor.
Check out those beautiful blue skies!
This was very beachy volleyball by the time we left. See the water coming onto the court at the far corner? Before they were finished with a couple more games, there was water on over 3/4's of the court--made for some interesting games.
On Monday I brought the (work) kids to my house for the day. The girls loved the animals but Austin only liked the kitties and "didn't really like the smell of this place." City kid!
Favorite picture of the day.
Brynn trying some English style riding!
Lizzey on Rosti.
Both girls were shy like I figured they would be, but then became good buddies like I figured they would be. In fact, the next day I saw Brynn, she told me, "Brittany talks a lot." Hahahaha, tell me about it!
I have a separate post on this boy's imagination coming next but look here. "She said, 'Why are you holding me?' Because I want to." I'm pretty sure she "replied" again but I can't remember with what.
Oh, so sweet.
I started a liver cleanse which is including 3 weeks of gluten and dairy free! It's been kind of tough. I miss bread, butter, crackers, and cheese the most! Here I had hummus, carrots, cucumbers, and avocado on a brown rice wrap.
I brought Austin to the reptile man show at the library. This guy does such a great show that I was sad the siblings missed it!













2 comments:
I want a starbuck's frappe!
Now I want something caramelly from Starbucks!
Post a Comment