Saturday, July 28, 2012

The week in review: 7/28

Miss Aubrey Shae, just a couple days old.


A book recommended to me by my Auntie Norma.  I didn't realize it was a cookbook though, and just ordered it from the library.  It has lots of good stuff though, so I have since ordered (and received it) from Amazon!

What do I do at work in the summer?  Park hopping!  Picnic at park #1.

Later at park #2.

And park #3.  This was actually the next day.  There seems to be lots of good parks here!

Raptor show at the library.  It was kind of loooong.


I thought I was going to be babysitting while Eric and Debbie went to town but then Eric mentioned that he had told the brothers that they were eating at Spooky's, invitation-like.  So then Debbie said I could come, and since Mom and Dad happened to be down there too, it was like a family Spooky's night!

I saw these "Mike and Ike's" at the store and was confused.  I had heard they had split, but then how are some "Mikes" and some "Ikes?"  I have yet to figure that out.

 My photo for this week's "transportation" challenge.  The first was my ride to The Dalles, with Chad.  Since Aaron was along also, I was sitting sideways in the middle, bouncing around, and we couldn't hear each other without almost yelling.  The second was my ride home, with Mom.  Sleek, spacious seat, smooth ride, and very quiet!  It made me laugh how opposite they were.

No comments: