I meant to hide the candy stash before they came but forgot. I caught Jaxon in this pose Sunday morning. "I like Skittles and Smarties. And I see that watermelon kind!" To which I so cunningly replied, "You better start saving your money for the campout!" But this picture he did not like cuz "it's the back" of him.
So I tried again with this one. Yep, this one got grins and giggles when he inspected it!
Ahhhh, summer! Fresh berries on greek yogurt.
And then I finally went to get new tires. They told me before I left for SD that I needed new ones. I took Landyn with me and "spoiled" him with free coffee and popcorn. Well, he liked the coffee, but didn't care about the popcorn!
After following a huge butterfly on the lavender for a picture and never getting one, I instead photographed my first pair of Toms.
Pretty sky opposite of the sunset that I used for the weekly challenge "sunset."
I made avocado popsicles thinking they would taste like the avocado ice cream that Mom makes. I tested a bite of Mason's and they weren't quite as good. He was quite skeptical also, taking small licks off the top.
Kolby, however, had no such qualms and devoured that thing! (Hey, Debbie, want to take some popsicles home next time you come??)
Fat little Mason feet.. he sure cracks me up how he puts his flip flops on!
When I'm not feeling so well, a graham cracker with butter is often breakfast. This time I went back to a favorite snack and added cinnamon sugar as well.
Boy With Bears II. Nap time on Mom and Dad's rugs--would've gotten the real camera but was too scared they'd wake up with the click!
We were babysitting while Debbie was in labor.. here we are trying out my new camera from Oh, SNAP! (the photography group on FB)
And here's Aubrey Shae! Born on her due date, July 20th. We were quite excited at a girl for Eric and Debbie!
Family photo--at least the girls are cute ;)
Back at home the next day, I liked this cluster of kids playing away.
Kolby loves to spin that thing and watch it go round and round! When he isn't bopping it for obnoxious noise of course.
A tradition in Rhoades family camping--must have a candy store! I don't think anyone would come otherwise ;)
Let's watch them load up.
And count out their pennies. It's so cute.
I felt like I should be offering some customers bags!
After that business closed down for that time, I watched the triplets on the playground for a while. Debbie's "twins" plus Emily's Chance.
Snagged a cute picture of Miss Hayden on the tramp.
Ok, there might be a couple things that the kids run for. If you want to see them assemble on the sprint, watch when someone yells, "The candy store is opening!" or when the Johnny Popper starts up.
I attempted a family photo for Emily.. haha.
Whoops! The tractor "breaks down" and off everyone runs.
We just waited until the runners came back on the 4-wheeler with gas.
When Mom says your hands are too dirty to eat with...... that would be Jaxon!

















3 comments:
That's a cute picture of Hayden! Good to see my boys had fun too.
yay for TOMS, Masons flip flops on the wrong feet, cute pics of my darling children and handsome hubby ;)
haha! kids and candy...
Post a Comment