Well whaddya know? I went back to work. But, I didn't want to hop into it too hard, you see. So frozen yogurt and a park it is!
This boy doesn't always talk a lot but this night he was jabbering.. Asked what a heart is and when I held his hand over his so he could feel it he said, "My friends live in my heart." And then when I asked him if he could feel it thumping he said, "Yeah, it's thumping because there's so many people living in there. I love a lot of people." He's kinda sweet :)
Brynn had a friend over and they were playing dress up and going to a ball. Lizzey wanted to be included, naturally. Naturally, they did not want her to be included and thus gave her the job of babysitting their dolls. I helped them out and we had a tea party with the dolls. That ball seemed to last quite a long time...
Another day, another park. This time we tried the waterfront one, or what is called "the beach." It was fun! I hope to bring my siblings+maybe Landy there sometime!
Well, facebook, thanks for letting me know it was my birthday! Probably would have forgotten otherwise ya know! ;)
Birthday lunch! His sister was at art camp, so just the two of us got to try out a cafe downtown. I tried the avocado/chicken/spinach quesadilla and he had a pb&j.
Birthday supper w/Mom and Dad. There's a couple perks to not having moved out yet.. hehe.
Birthday "cake," gift from Sophia (from her art camp), little purse I found in the Mom Cave, and a card from Granpda.
The next night, I got to have a sleepover with these little munchkins! I don't get to see them as much as most of the others, so I kinda like to have them around!
Shiloh's birthday party on Saturday! Alyssa made a yummy cake, pretzel salad, veggies, popsicles, and lemonade! (Sorry, Lyssa, didn't realize you were relying on others' pics and mine didn't really turn out.)
Shiloh and her mama.
She gets the cake all to herself and what does she do? Snitches a raspberry. Good girl! Haha.
Blowing out the candle.
Apparently eating veggies for dessert is common for her? Cute little piggie.
The "big" kids didn't really like having the baby on the tramp, so big brother escorted her in so sweetly.
Jaxon and Hayden snuggling with Baby Patches and Hosey (named by Jeff--these puppies have quite a few years of snuggling on them!)
Started out in a little more normal position this night!








3 comments:
Love the tea party:)
that doll at the tea party is almost creepy! haha maybe cause its sitting and has lots of hair? Cute birthday party for Shiloh! And of course i love the pics of my littles :)
cute tea party! you'll have to teach shiloh how to play like that :) and i've been meaning to ask for those pics-I tried saving them on here we'll see how they turn out
Post a Comment