Justin John and Jennifer Josephine got married on Lucas' 12th birthday--I think the poor boy got slightly passed over in the midst of the rest of the excitement. But here he was looking very enthused while holding his niece, Shiloh.
Here's me happily with all of my nieces and nephews! Well, except the two on the way of course. I haven't gotten a picture with all of them since it was only Landyn, Kolby, and Jaxon!
Me with my "little" brother, Justin. AKA Fatty.
The front of the church.
Kent ushering up his cute family.
Kalli Samuelson and Krista sang a couple songs. Each For the Other and Oh, Perfect Love.
Fatty's vows.
Jennifer gets the ring!
Jennifer's vows.
Justin gets his ring!
Prayer.
Mr. and Mrs. Justin Rhoades :)
Emily and Chad.
Mary and David.
Leann Olin made the pretty cake.
The J's by the cake.
Doesn't this just make you say, "Squuuuuish!"
Fatty retrieving the garter.
Me with Jenni-fe-fi-fo-fum :)
Bouquet and garter catchers with the bride and groom.
Me and Jen again.
AND again.
Fatty was assisting Jen into the first gen by holding her Red Bull for her.
And there they go!
I had asked Fatty a couple weeks before he got married how many hours it was until wedding time. He then occasionally began sending me the countdown. When I checked my phone after the wedding, I thought it was cute to see he sent me one last text while waiting for the wedding to start.. at exactly 2:00!
















No comments:
Post a Comment