Monday, December 31, 2012

October

For some reason, these pictures are not in the correct order but I suppose since it was several months back anyways, it shouldn't matter too much.

Mom, 4 youngest, and I explored a corn maze and pumpkin patch up near Union Gap.


This was my entry for the "Fall" challenge, though the leaves were half gone off of the trees by then.

Marcus carving away.

And Brittany.

I think this kid could win an award for goon-i-ness!

I stopped for a picture of these weird clouds hanging just above the hills.  Looks like smoke, but I don't remember that far back as to what was going on.

My latest gig, two days a week, includes this little (or big) chub, Ed/Eddie/Eddy (I'm undecided on his blog name).

And the crazy 4 yr old, Curtis.

Beautiful Mt. Hood from the Hood River bridge.  I love the mountains around here!

And there's the little maniac Lizzey, loving the spinning thing at the park.

There was a weird piece of rainbow straight up in the sky.  I meant to research what it could be but never did.

Ahhh, this is pretty much how I describe a perfect Saturday!

Dad was left in charge of emptying out and demolishing an old barn, so I went along to see if I could find any treasures.  He had pretty much already gotten all of the cool stuff, but I did get a couple more things.

Cute little Aub-ee :)

Here's some of the treasures from the barn.

Once upon a time, I got a cold and decided to see if I was as tough as Debbie and her family.  They eat garlic when they are sick.  I added it to a cracker with cream cheese and it was quite spicy, but doable.  Just don't attempt it on an empty stomach!

Aw, this must be when Kent and Brandie came down to make cider.. little Kippy all snuggled in his car seat.  Also when Kipton and Aubrey were baptized?

Me and stinker-poo Shiloh.

Dog pile!

Pretty sunrise over the river one morning.

Jaxon and I.  I had to tell him different faces to do so we could sneak a "nice smile" one in there.  He was wanting to stick his tongue out the whole time.. surprise, right? ;)

Brynn dressed up as Anne of Green Gables for Halloween.  I was proud of her for picking such a good character.

And Brittany thought she'd be a fancy princess.

My favorite political sign of the year--"4 prez, CHUCK NORRIS" complete with a deer rack.

Marcus and Brittany light their jack-o-lanterns.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

So many comments and I forget by the time I'm at the end.
The rainbow thing is a sun dog.
The goonie kid is weird.
I like that I'm on your list of a perfect Saturday ;)

Kaia said...

I thought of that, but thought sun dogs were only in the winter for some reason! But research (or wikipedia ;)) shows they can be in any season. Thanks, Debbie!